Ideas for Future Versions
- disable legend at rows and settings tabs
- smart grid lines for timeline charts - on minutes, hours, 10s, 5s...
- Turn all !OverTime graphs into one universal graph?, the same for distribution and pivot?
- latency distribution and latency percentiles - common solution?
- RPS vs Response Time graph
- Config Plugin (or maybe listener accepting distr test online status): Distributed Test Control Panel
- use opened files pool in Flexible File Writer and provide dynamic file selection - the same for Raw Data Source?
Web Driver Plugins
- Enhance Web Driver Sampler by providing a Web Driver Defaults config so that default JS code/functions can be declared and shared between Samplers. (Issue 273)
- Support Mac accelerator keys on Web Driver Sampler editor. (Issue 272)
- Include more options in the GUI for configuring Web Driver instances as documented on the Selenium website. (Issue 275)
- Support collection of W3C Navigation Timing from supported browsers (Issue 277)
- Support collection of W3C Resource Timing from supported browsers (Issue 278)
- Support collection of W3C User Timing from supported browsers (Issue 279)
- Graph data collected from W3C Timings (Issue 281)
- Write data collected from W3C Timings in the HAR file format. (Issue 280)
- Provide support for sampling Opera browser (Issue 282)
- one more AutoStop criteria: when reached desired number of samples, duration criteria
- ~~random CSV data set [http://sqa.stackexchange.com/questions/3115/getting-a-random-line-from-a-file-with-jmeter?atw=1 a need~~ Use the Http STS and READ_MODE=RANDOM
- a way to specify Composite config in CMD tool
- a way to change granulation for CSV export (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/jmeter-plugins/N7Lz7eCPPSs)
- convert JsonToXmlConverter into post-processor