Directory Listing Config
This plugin was implemented by BlazeMeter Inc. and then contributed to community as Open Source.
Directory listing config plugin offers capabilities list files from source directory and iterate over this list with JMeter variable. This is convenient for data-driven testing when you have, for example, 1000 files to upload into server.
This plugin has following options that affect the behavior:
- "Use full path" - is this flag does not selected plugin will be set sub-path from source path into destination variable;
- "Random order" - shuffle listing in random order;
- "Recursive listing" - meaning, that plugin will be looking for all sub-folders in source directory;
- "Rewind on end of list" - if the flag is selected and an iteration loop has reached the end, the new loop will be started;
- "Re-read directory on the end of list" - re-read directory before starting new iteration loop;
- "Independent list per thread" - determines that listing will be shared for all threads or each thread will be having own local copy.
Default value of destination variable name is "filename".